11.06.2007

can you spare a dime?




I'm gonna run the Race to Deliver on Sunday, November 18th in Central Park. It's a 4 mile race to benefit God's Love We Deliver. This is my second race and my first time trying to raise money for a non-profit event. Errr... well, there were those three years when I worked in the development department of a non-profit... but this is different.

If you have a few extra coins jangling around in your pocket and you want to support a great cause, I'd be grateful and honored if you would visit my donation page and make a contribution.

Paul's Race to Deliver Donation Page

If you have the time, this video does a great job of showing the amazing work that God's Love We Deliver has done for the last 20 years.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Paul, it's Pete. My blog is ifucingrule.blogspot.com.

Link me, bitch

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?