2.24.2006

Gay Type Thang - Jon Sugar





This track is a stroke of pure genius. Originally recorded in 1981 and then rerecorded in 1984. Jon Sugar (of San Francisco's Gay Artists and Writers Kollective - G.A.W.K.) gives us 80's homo realness with a social bent. Gay Type Thang was never released but got some air play on local SF radio back in the day... download the track below, and spread the word!

Better watch out, cause Jon's gonna "storm you hole and warm your pole" with Gay Type Thang!

Check out The Magnet's site for upcoming G.A.W.K. events.

Listen: File removed... email me if you want to give it a listen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This track is now permanently hosted on

http://www.automaticpilot.org/mp3s/sugar/thang.html

12:27 AM  
Blogger Bryce Digdug said...

I was looking up a certain Jon Sugar 'cause I have to introduce him and his next event and came across your blog. It's great. I'm going to put a link on my blog.

My blog is:
http://www.judymeat.blogspot.com

Chew and enjoy your meat!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?