10.23.2006

no sir, no dancin’ today









Not to beat you to death with astronomical analogies, but the planets seemed to all be aligned yesterday for a certain group of handsome, hairy men.. at the Dugout of all places. Just about everyone I love was out in full force yesterday (where were the Farmboyz??).

Highlights:

1. Andrew J's secret was revealed
2. Carmine had on a great Goldfrappe T-shirt (and he made sure everyone saw it)
3. A conspiracy is brewing...
4. Everyone knows about Big Lug Bar (which I am not allowed to shorten to BLB.. even though it does just slide off of the tongue)

AND...

5. Dancing at the Dugout?!?! WTF?!? When "I Don't Feel Like dancin'" Came on the jukebox (thanks to Mark) everyone in the bar started shakin' their rumps! I don't think I've ever had as much fun at our favorite Sunday watering hole!

More pics here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

did we have fun, or what?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

ME ME ME!!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?