9.25.2006

Big Lug - 80's Night

Sooooo… earlier in the Summer when initial talk about the possibility of Big Lug Bar was going on, Alfredo approached me and asked me if I would consider promoting a night there. Now that the bar has been green-lighted, Fredo, Joe and I met yesterday to discuss the details.

I'm really excited about the prospect of this whole thing. Haven't really promoted anything since I first moved to the city. I think the bar is gonna be a huge hit. I'm in a good spot to do somthing like this right now.. I know more people now than I ever have in my life.. good people.

They want me to promote the bar’s 80’s night. It’s going to be on either Wednesday or Thursday. I need to work this week on a proposal that will cover all the details of the night… name ideas, drink specials, audio/video, any special hook… I NEED HELP!

Who has ideas to help make the night a success? I’ve been talking with some friends, but actively welcome any other thoughts. I was thinking of trying to talk to people who lived in NYC during the eighties [Mark Kane] and see if they remember any special bar nights that happened at places like Ty’s and the Ramrod… maybe something that I could model the night on.

Thoughts?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Huh?

Did someone call my name?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

YES! You're services are required!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?