11.21.2006

c'mon boys... wake up

I was just reminded of a song that I loved when I was a kid... it's the gayest shit ever and I guess I didn't realize it then.. it's sort of like when I saw "Meet Me in St. Louis" for the first time and was all "This is the best movie ever!" to my mom... my poor poor mother of a gay son... and... who was the gay music programmer at 98PXY who played this shit in the first place?!?

Anyhow... thanks to one of the hottest blogs out there (NSFW!) for reminding me of this Nick Kamen track.



Anyone have an MP3 of this? Mission accomplished! Thanks, you! I totally wanna play it at Big Lug.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might see your hot ass there tonight at Big Lug and will be listening for it.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the new banner.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't say us britishers thought much of The Kamen. When I was first out dancing my ass off, it was to Duran Duran and Visage. Such a corny video too! LOVE IT!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Tommy said...

I have to say, the sheer mid '80s Madonna-ness of this track totally wins me over..

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?