1.24.2007

i heart sperm


I think I'm going to donate some jizz to this really cool art project that a friend turned me on to today.

It's called Spermcube.

Basically.. it's a giant frozen block of sperm. A cubic meter to be exact. Yes, that's right... 1,000 litres of cum... all donated by folks like you and me.

According to the press kit, the artist (Philippe Meste) is all about shooting, stealing, protesting and ejaculating. I think that most of those things are admirable enough to warrant a load or two for art's sake.

Actually... the thought of thousands of men all over the world jerking off into plastic containers and then mailing their cum to Paris for this art project sort of turns me on.

Anyone else wanna donate??

Anyone wanna help me with my donation???

Donation info: Spermcube.org

Some photos: Here

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Anyone wanna help me with my donation???

Sure thing. But you have to come to Seattle...

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mail it in? Dude needs to be collecting in person. One should suffer for his art.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Foxy said...

Spermcube creeps me out.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Blobby said...

well if YOU don't know how to extract it at this point - I'm not sure anyone can help you. :)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?