3.27.2006

limes & coconuts





Todd Terry is the man behind some of my favorite house tracks. The track I'm featuring today is one of those songs I heard everywhere in the mid-90's but I never knew what it was called. I remember one of my DJ friends told me it was called P-Coconut. For years I searched for P-Coconut to no avail. One very special Christmas my lady-friend Travis gave me Limelife's Coconut EP. I'm retarded.

The name of the track is "Baby Can You Reach". Sample heavy (Martha Wash??), spacey sounds, deep house grooves...

Mmmmmmm...

Enjoy: Track Removed

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... I really wanted to hear this track but it's been removed. Can you e-mail it to me... I'd really really appreciate it .... ryannunn@cogeco.ca

I can get big files at this e-mail so no worries about that...

Please please please... I'm a huge Martha fan and really want to hear this.....

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Ryan

9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there,

Man I love this tune. (Baby can you reach, can you reach!)

I too would LOVE a copy of this track if you still have it. Please could you send it to stevepsharpe@gmail.com.

Many thanks,
Steve

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?