10.02.2006

my zippers bust, my buckles break, i'm too much man for you to take



Soooo... there's another XXL party this coming weekend. I heard the first one was fun... the second one was evidently a fiasco... anyone planning on trying out to see if the third time's a charm???

They are throwing the party at ELEMENT this time. I haven't been to that space in years. I remember it being a nice place, but who knows. My issue with this party being on a Sunday is somewhat abated this time as Monday is a holiday for some. It's also a lot cheaper than the last two parties and starts a little earlier.

So really... is anyone going??

Sunday, October 8th
6PM-Midnight
tix = $10 advance & $20 at the door

Element NY
225 East Houston St
@ Essex St / Avenue A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?