I packed up my bags and moved from DC to NYC on August 27, 1995. Over the past eleven years I’ve probably been back to DC ten times. The last time I was there was May 2002 and everything was pretty much the same as I remembered.
I went to DC this weekend for BLOWOFF
… what a good fuckin’ time… the District is sooo different from last time I was there. I was stunned by all the new-build. It seems as though 17th Street is no longer faggela ground-zero… who woulda thunk that the limbo near 14th and P and Logan Circle would turn into such a swank area?!
• Perfect companions… Damian, Peter, Ed
• Sorting the crowd with Peter… Gay face(GF), Hot Face(HF), and Braided Belt(BB)
• Old people… George
, Michael, Tom
• New People… TJ
• Music @ Blowoff… Never Be Alone by Simian, Beautiful by BLOWOFF, All This Love by The Similou… thank you thank you thank you!
• Malcolm X Park
with Damian and Ed
• Brunch at Kramerbooks
• Shots & beers
• 1,000 hot-faced chunky men and bears
• Being fresh meat
• Reconnecting with Sean
after… 12 years!!
• The Cairo
• Hanging in the salon with Colleen and Emily
• Taking the shuttle
More pictures here
will put up some pics from BLOWOFF as well… hope so!